Thursday, October 17, 2013

FW: Daphne Devey has shared 'Ancient Messini 2013.pdf' with you using Dropbox

This message (and attachments) is subject to restrictions and a disclaimer. Please refer to http://www.unisa.ac.za/disclaimer for full details.



 
 
From: Daphne Devey [mailto:daphne.devey@icloud.com]
Sent: 08 October 2013 10:49
To: Annelise De. Villiers; Alice; Francis Hay; Hester Burger; Ina Brand; Leesha Richardson; Le Roux, Magdel; Gail Rothlin; Alan Powell; Elanij Swart; Scheepers, Coenraad; Ute Carpenter - Kling
Subject: Daphne Devey has shared 'Ancient Messini 2013.pdf' with you using Dropbox
 
Hi,
 
Hope this finds you all well!
 
Apologies for the delay! I hope you are able to see this link OK!
I decided on a more pictorial portrayal of our excavations in Messini as to my mind pictures say so much more!
Ute, sorry, I missed mentioning your finds on the last morning. If there are other things anyone feels are important which I have neglected to mention, Please let me know and I will add them.
 
Enjoy! Yassou! :)
Here's a link to "Ancient Messini 2013.pdf" in my Dropbox:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/uk8tfqyhte541ka/Ancient%20Messini%202013.pdf


Kind regards, Daphne